Monday, June 1, 2009

Check These Out! --Wild Olive Tees

If you haven't seen these before, you gotta check these shirts out! They are so cool!
wildolivetees.com
Not only are the T-shirts way-cool ... they donate a portion of their proceeds to charity ... their current chosen charity is Love Without Boundaries, a charity dedicated to helping impoverished children receive life saving surgeries. You may remember the quilt that I made for their auction earlier this Spring. In case you are curious the winning bid took it home for around $132 dollars! And the auction in total raised enough money to fund life saving surgeries for 5 precious children!

Wild Olive has SO many neat shirts I think I'd like to clean out my wardrobe and start fresh with just theirs :-) But that may be a bit too bold of a step for my pocketbook all at once, but it would be a great statement! My favorite is Beloved (red) and I happen to wear a 10/12 (Jeff if you're shopping for a birthday present for me.)

Go check it out, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Amie@WildOlive said...

Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive button. You have been entered into our giveaway!


Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

The family

The family