Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Llamas for loving




Do you like a bargain? I do.

I came across a great sale at P*tteryB*rnK*ds this week that was just TOO good to pass up. They have these crib sheets on sale for 4.99! I've been keeping my eye on them for a couple of months wishing that I could budget for a few of them to send to New Day Foster Care. Originally priced at 19.00 that was certainly out of the ballpark, then they went on sale and slowly slipped downward until they reached 6.99--where I thought they would remain ... I still wasn't sure if this was something that I should be budgeting for. But this week they went to 4.99 and I felt very compelled to act.

I am simply a mom with a heart for children--especially children who have been given so little and yet still cherish things that they can call their own--and what's one thing that all children love?! ... their bed! Just imagine their little noses snuggling down into these little llamas, butterflies and bunnies.

If anyone would like to join me in fulfilling this or another need off the NDFC wish list this would be a great opportunity!

No comments:

The family

The family