Friday, July 10, 2009

It's the Journey-Part 3

I'm just going to post some final photos of our vacation ... starting with the few from the day we left with the sun and then some fishing ones from our first day that we arrived with the other day of sun. It's stormy here tonight and I had better not be online for too long! Enjoy the photo journey. (you can click on the photos to see them larger.)

Nolan on the beach (our dog Sasha in the water)


Brayden and Easton trying their best to catch a wave.


Easton getting to know his minnow (he is so sweet talking to them before he casts his line ... he tried to give one a bath before I baited the hook ... um ... yes, wash him in the lake ... needless to say that minnow did not stick around long!


Cool dude


This photo was taken by Brayden! He even art directed the shot telling me that it would be a much better photo in the shade rather than in the sun. I had to add this since I'm not in very many photos as I'm chief photographer. (Nolan was getting squirmy can you tell?!)


But there's no place like home ... on the Slip n' Slide!

1 comment:

TanyaLea said...

Such fun photos! And I love your boys' names!! It's fun to meet someone who lives so close!

Thanks for your nice post again. You guessed it right. I was going to write you back awhile ago, as I remember you taking a 'guess' at who our daughter might be. I had a feeling you thought it was Kerstin, since she had just been matched. SO, SO happy for her, too. She is an adorable little girl and with all she has been through with that heart of hers, I was overjoyed when I found out she was matched with her forever family!!

How did you come to know about NDFH? They are an amazing group of caregivers there! The love they have for those children is completely inspiring. If you ever want to email me direct, just click on my profile and there is a link to email me. Thanks again for your nice comments and I look forward to following along on your blog, as well! Have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,
Tanya

The family

The family