Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Snapshot-Nolan

He's sure to play peek-a-boo with you ...

And he LOVES to go outside ...


And always wants to be one of the guys (here they are discussing hockey strategy)

But he still loves to snuggle (and even loves to dance with Mom in the kitchen, although he has been working on some great solo dance moves as well.) (This is my sister, Nolan and I on Thanksgiving.)

Nolan is our little Gingerbread man. No, seriously! He's the same square proportion as one, he walks with those wobbly-strait legs like one probably would ... and he even likes it when I nibble on his ear! It's kinda become my funny saying lately to him ... especially when he's running away from me for a tease. "Run, run as fast as you can. You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man."

He is definitely the cherry on the top of this boy-sundae in our house.




Ni Hao Y'all

7 comments:

Football & Fried Rice said...

Ahh, sweet Nolan - what a cutie pie!!!! I love that you call him the gingerbread man ;) i LOVe the gingerbread man!!

Jenn said...

What a cutie Nolan is!! I love that he's like the gingerbread man! He looks yummy! :)

Sharon said...

What a handsome little guy! Love his name!

Football & Fried Rice said...

Hmmm, you could adopt a Chinese girl (out of birth order) that would be close enough in age for one of my sons {{Wink}} lol...just a thought!!!

Chelley said...

aww gingerbread little man!! So darn cute!

Stefanie said...

What a cute little gingerbread man he is! And he does look positively edible, too :)
Glad you joined in for Sunday Snapshot this week, Valerie!

The Little Family said...

TOO PRECIOUS!! :)

Anne

The family

The family