Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Sometimes the Little Things

Recently at his brother's travel hockey game while I was walking with Nolan trying to get him to nap I caught Easton eyeballing 2 little boys playing with some cars. I think the photos tell the story pretty well. (Sorry the photos aren't very sharp. I'm bummed by that but I was trying to be discreet so they wouldn't notice me. I'm glad to have captured a glimpse at least.)

The discovery:

The angst:

Pondering, "Will they let me play too?"--He decided it would be WAY too much to ask such a big favor of them.

The big fleet in full:

The treasure of it all:

He REALLY wants this red pit crew guy for Christmas ... but wouldn't you know so does everyone else. I've only seen it for insanely high prices! Ya. Yikes! I think he'll settle for a blue one if I can find it again. It was $4 when I saw it 2 weeks ago.

4 comments:

Football & Fried Rice said...

Such a funny conquest!!! We were in the airport a couple months ago (delayed) and Mya had out her stash of Littlest Pets - oh I could see some pet shop envy in another little girl - I KNEW Mya wasn't going to invite her to play!!! So I had to......funny stuff!

Jenn said...

I know exactly how he feels! :)

Hope you can find the one he wants!!

The Sanders Family said...

Awww...Cute little Easton! I love how you caught the moment in the photos, especially his agony shot with his hand on his head - priceless! Hope you find the right car for Christmas :)

Shawna&Co. said...

Oh how funny is that! I love that you were able to capture it. Your captions made my laugh out loud. I'll keep my eye out for that little forklift. Don't you hate when little tiny toys go for insane amounts?

The family

The family