Friday, February 19, 2010

An Opportunity for a Lifetime


Bring Drew Home!
I promised another shot at a way to get you out of your winter funk ... AND here it is!
This is your opportunity to touch a family for a lifetime and a soul for eternity ... all the while also getting a chance to win (or several chances) some gorgeous prizes! Check this suggested-donation-fundraiser out HERE. And make a difference!

You might notice a familiar prize. Yup, some vinyl lettering from Wit & Wisdom Interior Lettering. (my humble home business) I hope that will get someone excited to bid. They really dress up a wall instantly and are really fun to put up. I'll even make sure to throw in some practice "blessings" to get you totally comfortable with the process!

My heart is with Drew's family as they bring all the loose ends together before they travel. Wouldn't it be great if there was a deep peace for them about the money end of things? Adding a new family member is enough to worry about and should be the focus, right? I can't think of a better way to be the body of Christ than to come around them in support and love. If you can sacrifice by spreading the word for entries and a few dollars by skipping that mocha or McDonny's or whatever "extra" that you can live without for a moment ... or really dig deeper I am sure you will be happier in the long run! Remember to check things out HERE!



Their family blog is http://mattmandi.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Michele said...

I will for sure check it out! I would love to help them out!

I want to ask you though - how do I go about buying the HOPE lettering? I want that so bad! LOL!

Karin said...

Can you share how to view your lettering? :)

Valerie and Jeff said...

I'm so glad you asked guys! I design each one myself ... if you have a something special you would like to see I would be more than happy to mock up several versions for you to choose from. I have a small brochure I can send you and some jpegs of things I've done ... I just have not gotten into making a website or anything fancy. I can get you a quote before you buy and if you decide after seeing the mock ups that you aren't interested there is no obligation to buy. In general it runs about $6/foot. Most pieces are then about $30 when they have 2 layers at about 28 inches wide.
Feel free to leave me another message here or email me at almquist@fmtcs.com
Thanks :-)

Shelly and Family said...

How wonderful it is to see Mandi's fund raiser site up & running! My studio has donated a piece to her fund raiser...as you know I have been there & done that and traveling once again to China is not easy. If I could help ~ I will. "What comes around goes around" and "Pass it along" are my mottos!

Once again, thank you for stopping by our Benjamin's blog! It truly means the world to us to get those photos! Hope you & oyur family are having a great weekend!

The family

The family