Friday, March 19, 2010

Sweetening the Pot in the Countdown hours!


bringingdrewhome.blogspot.com

There are less than 24 hours left in the campaign to raise funds for Drew and Jaxson! Have you stopped by their site to see how it is growing?! Can you chip in another $5 or $10? I'm going to. I keep putting it off though ... and I need to JUST DO IT!

To sweeten the pot and add to the prize to contributor's ratio I would like to add this really cute (in my opinion) chair.
Dimensions are: 23"h x 12" x 12"
Solid Hard Wood
Mission Design

My kids LOVE it (ages 1.5, 4 ... and 6.5, although the 6.5 won't admit it too loudly ...)
But don't worry, they have their own and this one has been put up HIGH in my studio out of their reach so it is mint.
I know that things are VERY busy in Mandi and Matt's household right now ... so I don't know if she is going to have time to post about this since I just emailed her about it. This chair has been calling to me to offer it for this drawing and I kept finding every excuse to put it off from the cost of postage to having to do the ironing first! (ack!) But it really wants to find a home for a good cause!
If you could spread the word hopefully this will ignite some last minute contributions?!
YOUR post might spread to someone, who will spread to someone, and spread to another and before we know it maybe we'll see that total get off that plateau. Maybe there is a message board out there for adoption that hasn't been tapped yet? Seriously, this is such a great cause and there are some seriously cool prizes Click here to see the original post of items bringingdrewhome.com! (And if you need a matching chair, contact me and we can arrange for me to paint you another for a super reasonable amount if you win it!) Go now and search the couch cushions, return the pop cans for deposit, raid the laundry room money jar and be amazed at how God will use it (minus any dryer or pocket lint.)
Click here to see the additional items and don't forget the chair too!
BringingDrewHome.com

I'm praying that God will take all we have and multiply it in His name!
Blessings!

3 comments:

Football & Fried Rice said...

You are such a blessing! You are right, we call have the chance to be part of something amazing!

Girly Girl Mommy said...

So true, Valerie! Love your chair contribution. I have been meaning to pop back overe there, but I have been scattered in a million places this week. Thanks for the reminder. I'm wondering if there is a place I'm allowed to post about this on a board I frequent. I'm off to investigate that too!
~kelly

Shawna&Co. said...

Val, you have such a terrific heart. I love to watch the Lord work through you. Have a great time this weekend!!!

The family

The family