Friday, March 5, 2010

You Would Look Sweet ...

Cruising the driveway in one of these ...

Have you seen these cars?!
Well you can WIN one for your very own ... and from what I've read they work for kids through adults (yes, up to some crazy amount like over 200 lbs. so they SO MEAN ADULTS)! Well, I'm not 200 lbs. but I haven't had the courage to try one out either since I've only seen them in stores and I have a few inhibitions of not looking overly silly in public, even the possibility of doing so (I'm not sure how quickly I'd catch on to how these works. I think they're easy for kids ... ) Hop on over to New Day's Blogspot to see the details of how to make this ride your own ... and in the process become a follower of what God is doing right now in the lives of SO many children in China especially through a support net that has been cast across the entire globe. It is incredible to imagine God's design in all the people and prayers connected to this place and its children. It is a place of great hope and healing and love. RUN to check out what you may have been missing at New Day Foster Home and learn how you can pray, follow, sponsor a child and so much more.

Enter the contest by leaving a comment on the New Day post about the plasma car. You can earn a few more opportunities for further entries as well. Spread the word and spread the love. Can you imagine if even more people prayed for these children and for others? Of if even more people's hearts were lightened and enlightened with the passion God has for orphans? Don't miss out on a minute ... oh yes, and the drawing ends Tuesday night, March 9th and the winner will be announced Wednesday, March 10th.

If you're visiting my blog I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment ... and if you check in with me regularly, thank you so much! I love to see that somebody has stopped by. Friendly lurkers are welcome ... but I love to know who all is stopping too.

Blessings to you!
Valerie

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm usually a friendly lurker, but I'm here! Thanks for posting about this; but most of all, thanks for your friendship.

Football & Fried Rice said...

This is so awesome! You'll remember that my sweet Mya had a plasma car in China!! And now, she has one at home! And YES, adults can ride too!!

The family

The family