Tuesday, April 27, 2010



Seriously now. Only HOURS (or maybe minutes) left in the LWB Born In My Heart art auction and every time I go there I see something new.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chinalwb
Last time I went I saw these two items that I LOVE. Maybe your home should be their home?
HURRY ... time is ticking!
I don't know how I missed these two gems the first few times through the auction. I went as far as I could on the quilt. At $200 it is SUCH A STEAL especially for all the work in the piecing! And the prints, did you read the quotes? They melt ANY Mother's heart ... and remember, Mother's Day is coming VERY SOON! What a great gift!

4 comments:

Football & Fried Rice said...

I was amazed at all the goodies over there! WOW!! Beautiful stuff for a GREAT cause!

Sara said...

we have quilts on all of our beds!

Valerie, I wanted to thank you for being a part of my first year of blogging! What a wonderful year it has been. I'm throwing a little party and as an honored guest, I would love for you to stop by and share a highlight of your year with all of us.

http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/cactus-happy.html

Cactus Happy,
Sara

Tami said...

Oh, thgere are so many beautiful items...and those prints...the WORDS they made me cry!

Tara Anderson said...

I went as high as I could on the quilt, too...unfortunately it was FAR from being high enough. I did win the little Chinese boy Giclee, though. I can't wait to put it in Caden's room! ;)

The family

The family