Monday, April 26, 2010

Texas In Pictures

I'm still trying to organize photos ... here are a few highlights:

Yes, the boys ALL got to DRIVE an excavator, crane, tool carrier, skidsteer, BIG truck (I'm sure I'm leaving something out.) You should have seen the folks in this neighborhood all stick their heads out their windows to see our kids driving the heavy machinery! (Jeff's friend is part owner in a heavy construction firm.)





The pool the boys did NOT want to leave (can you blame them?)

Tara and me and our kiddos in the Texas sunshine. (What a special gift it was to meet Tara on our trip to Texas!)

This is "Oliver" from GirlyGirlBowtique Kelly's little girl visiting Tara's girls (notice the other little guy, Nolan, trying to squeeze in the photo.)


Better photo of my ladybug found treasure from Nolan


Monkeys

Tubing

Waterboarding


And one last thing ...
There are only a few more hours until the LWB Born In My Heart Art Auction closes for 2010, so don't miss out! Be a part of something so much bigger.
Check it out.
Last I saw there were some very nice items that could use some more bids. Yes, we all want a "deal" ... but when it's for such a good cause, you hate to get too good of a deal. I am so looking forward to the end totals and some beautiful stories from the proceeds!

4 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Great pictures!!! I know y'all had a fun trip...and we were so glad you made it!!! :) Hope we can do it again SOON! :)

Football & Fried Rice said...

HOW fun!! We would love to take a trip to good ole Texas & how sweet that you got to meet Tara :) The boys looks like they had a fabulous time!

The Sanders Family said...

WOW!!! What a GREAT pool...I can definitely see why it was hard to tear yourselves away from that! Ha ha...I chuckle picturing the neighbors watching you Iowans/Minnesotans braving the cold to swim! :)

I am going to show the boys these photos of your boys running the giant digger. I know they will think it's so cool!

Glad you guys had a wonderful week. Great photos!

Gretchen said...

How fun! I LOVE the pool! Ours is not so marvelous...maybe someday.

Any who..so when you coming to Florida to visit me? I have LOTS of sunshine to share.

The family

The family