Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Black and White Wednesday--What I See in My Mirror


Since we live in a rural area, a trip into "town" (ie: the bigger town about 17 miles from where we live where we do all of our shopping etc.) means we try to make the most out of all our travel miles with as many stops for as many errands as possible.

Unfortunately, my errands list is much longer than the boys' list of what they can handle. So, this is what I usually find in my rear view mirror about 4 errands from the end. *sigh*
At least they're sleeping!

P.S. If you haven't checked out the fundraiser button to the right, please do ... or read the post below this one. Thanks for your support and prayers!!

We can do no great things, just small things ... with great love.

10 comments:

Wanda said...

Now that's a familiar shot - every Mom can relate to. Great!!

The Sanders Family said...

Awww...so sweet. Sometimes they just need to fall asleep. Well, yours do anyway. Mine apparently don't think they need to sleep in the car. I beg to differ ;)

Gretchen said...

What sweet boys!

cwitgo said...

I think I have a couple of shots just like that. Very nice!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Looks like my car!! We live very rural too, 15 miles to the closest city, makes for a long day shopping.

Terri said...

They are out for the count! So cute! My two kiddo's do the same where ever we go!

Donna said...

That sight always makes me smile. What could possibly be cuter than small children sleeping? I'm always tempted to sneak just a little kiss on their cheek.

Sweet!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Tara Anderson said...

The view in my mirror is similar...I can't wait until I have four of them back there. :) I grew up in a rural area, and still remember what a big day those trips into town were! My Mom is still like a kid at Christmas when she comes up for a visit and we can just run to the store "real quick!" LOL! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

That is SO CUTE!!! I love looking up in the rearview mirror to see that....except I only have one snoozing passenger....the other one is usually playing a video game or listening to an ipod:)

Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa

Heather said...

Love it .. I have seen that scene in my backseat as well .. and while i't never good when you have more errands to run .. it is nice sometimes, ha! Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!

The family

The family