Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Snapshot--Happy Father's Day!


Thank you Dad, for listening to me, for believing in me and for encouraging me everyday we shared together here on earth. So much of what I am and what I continue to strive to do is drawn from the love you showered over me. I have missed you everyday for the past ten years. I look forward to seeing you again in Heaven!

Happy Father's Day to you too Jeff. You are such a deeply loving Father and Husband! Thank you for your love to me and the boys! You encourage me with your love and words and when I saw this card I wanted to get it so much for you! (Of course every time I read it I can't help but cry. Thanks for appreciating my thriftiness in making my version of it and not spending $5 for it.)

I Love You! Happy Father's Day!

Please see the post HERE (http://almyfamilyjournal.blogspot.com/2010/06/scarlet-threads-apron-give-away.html) and enter THAT drawing ... and also be inspired and encouraged to support The Rippee Fundraiser at:
http://blessingsahundredfold.blogspot.com/

What a blessing to be a part of building another father-daughter bond through adoption!



Ni Hao Y'all

5 comments:

Jennifer and Greg said...

What a lovely post to your dad. I am so happy you will see him again.

Happy Father's Day!

Jennifer

Football & Fried Rice said...

Such a sweet post! Happy Father's Day!

The Raudenbush Family said...

A neat picture for today's post. :)
Kelly

Chris said...

What a beautiful card!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hope you all had an amazing Father's Day!

:)

Stefanie said...

What a sweet Father's Day tribute, Valerie :)
Hope your family had a most blessed Father's Day!

The family

The family