Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our Three Sons

It's has happened again.
The photo I had taken of the boys for a Father's Day present for their dad turned out great. Yay! Love that ... that makes all those gray hairs I'm getting well worth it. Gray hairs? Well, you see, it's always a challenge for me to make the photo appointment--when they are all in a cooperative mood, have matching outfits for them AND keep them free from a boo-boo or bug bite in order to capture them ALL looking at the camera smiling for real all at the same time and hopefully have a coupon in hand.

But the part that is truly hard to believe ... these boys certainly cannot be mine. They look so much older than the boys I thought I had taken into the photo place. When did they grow up so fast?!

Love them to pieces ... but oh my goodness ... the days fly by so fast!

6 comments:

WilxFamily said...

Oh wow Valerie....your sons are SO handsome...and so grown up! What a difference from the header pic on the blog!! WOW, they are so cute!

Tara Anderson said...

What a GREAT picture!!! We haven't braved the photography studios in a few years...it's just not worth it to pay big money for a picture where everyone is looking off in different directions! LOL! Once Caden comes home and it's time for us to have pictures done, I'm going to have to get some pointers from you!

Football & Fried Rice said...

it hink it's PERFECT! & worth e.v.e.r.y gray hair!!!!

The Sanders Family said...

This looks so classic...like it could be from a movie set several years ago. They're such handsome, happy boys. Love it! :)

Gretchen said...

That is a terrific picture! You have the most beautiful boys!

It is so nice when you are able to get one somewhat good picture, but I see you hit the jack pot! What a great treasure!

Shawna&Co. said...

Love it! I agree they look soooo grown up! My favorite part of the entire picture is Brayden's foot being turned up!

The family

The family