Thursday, August 5, 2010

Samuel: God Heard (the happy ending)


I prayed for this child,
and the LORD
has granted me
what I asked of Him.
--1 Samuel 1:27

It is my deep blessing to have prayed over and for this child.
In November of last year ... I prayed that God was preparing his very special family.
And amazingly ... at that very moment ... he was!

God is in the details.
What a joy to know that he has a mom and dad who will hold him soon. I cannot wait to find out more as it unfolds about his forever family and this next chapter in his life!

Soli Deo Gloria.

5 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

Isn't this wonderful news!!! Oh I just can't stop rejoicing! And what a wonderful birthday gift for you...even if it's a day early! :) Sola Dei Gloria, indeed!!! You know how I love that you worked a Latin phrase in there...sometimes it's the only thing that will do! ;)

WilxFamily said...

Truly a sweet sweet day for everyone, especially Samuel. It was WONDERFUL to finally wake up, check the ND site, and see that * next to his name.

God is so good!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I loved the title of this post & just KNEW what that meant. To think - God Heard because YOU stormed the gates of Heaven on Samuel's behalf - you really CAN move mountains!!!

TanyaLea said...

You were one of the first people I thought of when I heard of Samuel's exciting news! ...I knew you would be rejoicing for him, as he has always had such a strong hold on your heartstrings. PTL that he is going to a Christian family...I can't wait to learn more about them! God is GOOD!!! <><

Hugs,
Tanya

Jenna said...

I've been seriously giddy with joy about this too!!! Praise God....He is SO good!!!

The family

The family