Friday, January 7, 2011

Come Play With Me!

paying it forward

I just saw this on a friend's blog (Lexiloo on Tea & Crumpets--check it out!) and HAD to leave her a comment and get in on this VERY FUN loop.
She has seen this floating around facebook and really liked the idea and I am SO THERE TOO! Who wouldn't be?! I love to make stuff ... especially for people who get a surprise out of it ...so, I'm joining in her fun and posting it here.
Come play along!
(If you think you're creatively challenged and so shy away from playing due to the fact YOU'LL need to make something, don't fret! I would LOVE to help you come up with some neat hand-made ideas ... or coach you through learning something new using the interests and talents you already have. I seriously have yet to meet an uncreative person ... just people who haven't discovered how creative they are!) 
Here's the scoop.

pay it forward 2011.

  1. I, Valerie, promise to make something handmade for the first five peoople who comment here on this post. 
  2. In turn, those 5 people must post this and make something for the first five who comment to them.
  3. Rules? Must be handmade by you, and sent by the end of 2011.
Yes, 2011 just began, but this means that a surprise will be on its way to you, probably when you least expect it!

fun, eh?

Who wants to play along? Just leave a comment on this post!
I can make some really neat stuff ... promise!
Come on ... don't leave me hanging!

3 comments:

Girly Girl Mommy said...

Oh, oh!! Me!!! < hand is raised >
I have seen this going around too. Great idea. Can I be one of your five?? I'll start this myself tomorrow when I have a chance to write a post. Fun!!
~Kelly

Lexilooo said...

Yay, so glad you are playing :)

Serendipity said...

Great idea - I'd love to play!

The family

The family