Wednesday, March 16, 2011

(almost) Black and White Wednesday--Anguish

My ever so patient ... SON ... who has officially had ENOUGH modeling of my little girl skirts and dresses from my little company Ruffled Feathers Company.

Here it is in full.
Actually he probably would humor me again and try on something for me ... but this day he had really had it! And hilariously enough, right after this shot I thought I had downloaded the photos but hadn't and proceeded to erase them all (to destroy any evidence his father would have a cow about!) Well ... the other photos were gone ... and I couldn't put him through any more modeling so this is my shot, albeit a bit grainy one, of this one of kind apron dress. HA!
Thanks Nolan for your patience! You're a peach!


Visit other Black and White Wednesday Photos HERE.

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my goodness HE'S cute and the dress is adorable too!! I tell you, we'd be happy to model for you!!

Girly Girl Mommy said...

What a trooper! I think it's priceless that that's the shot you have of the (amazing) dress! You need to find a child's dress form at a rummage sale to use before Nolan's really had it for good.

WilxFamily said...

What a face! Such a sweet sweet face. Yep, he is a trooper alright!

Your dresses are stunning! Course, everything your heart sews is beautiful!

MarieElizabeth said...

Beautiful dress! Love the priceless expression on his face about the modeling.

TanyaLea said...

He's the CUTEST!! OMGoodness... hopefully he will get a good laugh out of these one day!

And WOW... yet another creation I'm in love with! You are talented, my friend. TALENTED! love it!!

The family

The family