Monday, March 7, 2011

Korean Kim Bob

We had some friends over for supper the other night. What an opportunity to try out a recipe that I first tried this fall at my sister-in-law's bridal shower but had never made. Since it's a Korean dish AND it includes spinach (my fav!) I automatically love it ... and my boys ... automatically hate it   :-)   Wouldn't it figure ... HA!

Anyway, it was really good, (and I'm not a big sushi fan ... but these are actually more like California Rolls as there isn't any raw meat or fish in them, whew!) even if it didn't turn out exactly like the original recipe (I didn't have Korean Soy Sauce or Pickled Radish, but made due.) I thought I'd share some photos from the batch at the wedding shower.
I do have a photo of the ones I made, but these were a little prettier and already downloaded. Forgive my laziness.

Assemble

Relax

Enjoy
If anyone is interested in the recipe, I'd be happy to post it.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Super Yum!! Wonder if anyone at my place would eat them? I like that there's nothing raw in them :) What else did you fix? Was this an appetizer or main dish?

I think they are beautiful! And would love to try them sometime! Healthy?

The family

The family