Friday, March 4, 2011

Zero Tolerance

I saw this sign at Brayden's first travel hockey tournament LAST fall. As luck would have it, I had forgotten my camera that day! Yes, can you imagine? His very first travel game.
Well, when we went back to that same arena earlier this fall I remembered to get a shot of the sign. I think it could have great usage in many places beyond the hockey arena don't you?


Easton also got this shot of Nolan and me that day which I found when looking for Nolan photos. E is quite the photographer!

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

love seeing you with your babe!!

I could use that sign in our house :-)

Shawna&Co. said...

What a sweet picture of the two of you! That sign does have a good message although I did laugh because after I first read it I thought, "how odd they would say that at a hockey game." The only hockey game I've been to there was blood and teeth. I thought that was part of the territory with hockey ;)

The Sanders Family said...

I love the sign as well. Excellent job remembering to get a photo of it the second time around! Great job to E behind the camera too! :)

The family

The family