Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Be Blessed Spring Sale

In addition to their Yay! Free Fridays every week, Baby Be Blessed Dolls has a Spring Sale going on.
Wow.
Normally these hand-made dolls with Scripture verses on their tummies are $50 ... but now are on sale for $40!
Oh my! What a way to sweeten it so!

I love the "Hope" doll of course (second row, first one.)
But ... Grace is a close second. And Helen and Caroline ... they would have to make the tea party as well.
Yes, the house would be very crowded if we had girls instead of boys. HA!

Check it out and pass the word along--
Truly sweet!

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a deal!! I love Mya's (Lu Lu is her name!) I will havecto wait and see what Rubys verse will be!

TanyaLea said...

I love BBB dolls!! ~ and that is a great sale! I just received Khloe's special order BBB dolly in the mail a couple of weeks ago... saving it for our 1 year Forever Family Anniversary, coming up in about a month! I can't wait to give it to her. There is just something extra specail about those dollies ~ I think it's the love that goes into each one and their love for orphans that draws me in the most. Not to mention, they're pretty darned cute!!

The family

The family