Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can we do ONE more sport?

Baseball M and W, football Th and Sat, soccer M, hockey Tues, track is it M or W? I forget ...
I kid you not.
I have 3 boys under the age of 8 and this is what fills my calendar, and keep in mind that Nolan is really not in the mix yet!

I wanted to start the boys on piano lessons already this year. But where did the year go and they've had one lesson. And tell me, when is that supposed to fit in?
But let me tell you. This mama is about to put her foot down and put a little bit of culture at the top of the list. I'm not sure how or when, but I'm gonna do it.

Here is the crew (plus one more) on the way from Soccer to Baseball practice last week. We had to borrow one more boy (Cooper) just 'cuz he's so cute and 'cuz you can never have enough boys. Right?!

3 comments:

Girly Girl Mommy said...

I don't know how you do it! I feel like I live at the dance studio and we only do 3 nights a week!

The Sanders Family said...

lol, this just made me laugh! We ARE crazy, aren't we?!? And we don't even have hockey in contention. Yup, we're nuts! I think piano lessons sound like a great idea. Somehow, I just can't picture the boys sitting down at the piano playing gently against the keys. Now, a karate chops to the piano, that I can imagine, ha! ;) We'll make it through with these boys! Thanks for letting Coop tag along with yours. What's one more, right?!?

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love seeing your car full of boys :-)

The family

The family