Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chocolate Hearts Apron Dress

I have several skirts that are being featured at Ruffled Feathers Company this month!
Please check them out by checking back often or bookmark my page! 
WooWhoo!
All featured dresses and skirts can be made in other sizes as well ... just shoot me an email or leave me a comment. I have added PayPal buttons FINALLY to the Ruffled Feathers website for convenient checkout! If you would like to order something leave me a note with your checkout or simply email me: almquist at fmtcs dot com

Also, if you have ordered previously and were waiting for those PayPal buttons, you can find a checkout button reflecting your order and the "Early Editions pricing" near the View Cart button. If you don't see a button that describes your purchase, let me know and I'll happily make one just for you!! I'd love to follow through on my promise of giving to The Rippee's Adoption for sales made through 2010 especially since they are so close to needing those final funds!) 
___________________________
Here's the first new dress to unveal.

Chocolate Hearts Apron Dress
size 3T (adjustable 24" length) (available in other sizes upon request)

(I got a little bit artsy this morning and thought I'd take a few photos of this one outside in the Plum Blossoms that are just appearing. It started to sprinkle so I finished the photos inside.) 


To see any of the photos larger please click on them.

Squares of turquoise hearts, airy scrolls and and lime leaves over a chocoate brown background, all tumble across the skirt of this Apron Dress. The bottom is edged in a strip of chocolate and white hearts with an accent of lime. This fabric is echoed in the apron dress ties at the top that peek out against the fuschia leafy scrolls of the bodice. (Colors: Fuschia, Turquoise, Lime and Brown)



1 comment:

Lexie said...

Your going to want to check out my moms blog...... ;)

The family

The family