Friday, May 27, 2011

New Tanks at Ruffled Feathers Company

I got a creative bug this week ... and I have to share the joy.
The Ruffled Tank: What could be more perfect for summer?!
Tell me what you think. Comments welcome! Any idea on what the price should be?

They pair beautifully with twirly skirts too!
Check 'em out soon at www.ruffledfeatherscompany.blogspot.com

Single Ruffled Tank with Fabric Roses


 And if you like a little more poof to your floof, how 'bout this?:

Double Ruffle Tank
(Back View) 

5 comments:

The Sanders Family said...

LOVE these!!!! :)

Girly Girl Mommy said...

Beautiful!! My girls would really like that style.
Another idea for you, my friend Karen offers her "angel wings" pattern on You Can Make This and I have always loved the look for little girls.
https://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/featured-products/the-growing-up-with-rosy-angel-wings.htm

Shawna Kurth said...

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE the tank and matching skirt!!! LOVE IT!!!

fyi... I was at Old Navy in Tanger Outlet Mall yesterday and their kids tanks were 40% off. They are 2 for $6 then 40% making them $1.80 each I believe. {You might want to check my math. HA! } I don't know if the 40% off is just the outlet but it might be worth it to make a trip if you plan on making a lot of these. I think the sale runs through Memorial Day.

Football and Fried Rice said...

love, love, love! The single ruffle is my very favorite!

Mei Faith Studio said...

Oh My Word...I LOVE the purple one! Truly adorable!

The family

The family