Friday, July 1, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things--June

June was a fun month for sewing. I received some really great orders and these are some of my favorites!

American Flag Tank
I wish I had made these far enough in advance that I could have posted them further out from The Fourth of July! I better start on my Christmas line now  ;-)
Do keep in mind that any fabric can be used for this design.

The LizzyBeth Skirt with matching tank
SUCH a striking outfit! I want one in MY size! (if only I could pull it off.)


 Sweet Treats N' Flutterbys
I LOVE this lightweight, no need for iron, sugar sweet fabric! 
 So summery, so light, so sweet in color!

Amy Butler Collection Side-Split
This is one of the littlest twirls I've done, it's SO tiny!
I bet the little one wearing this just wishes she could twirl!
 Maybe it's just me, but I really liked the fabric combo.
{Pinks, Aquas, Pumpkin and Lime.}

Check out my site Ruffled Feathers Company to see photos, fabrics or to place an order. I'd love to sew you something beautiful! You can always leave me a comment or email for ideas as well.

3 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

I am a BIG fan of the American flag tank...and so was everyone at church this morning! :) My girls look ADORABLE in their little outfits! I'll get some pictures to you soon!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Very, very cute!

I was wondering if you made ruffle pants? I am envisioning a knot dress with ruffled pants (for Ruby) in patriotic for China!

Also, if I happened to find the fabric would you tell me how much I needed? I have NOT FOUND what I want yet, but could send you an email :-)

Liz said...

Love the Lizzybeth matching outfit! You are quite talented! I'm jealous because I can't even sew a button on.

The family

The family