Monday, July 25, 2011

Our God Is Greater!

Did you see this?!
Ding! Ding! Ding! DING!
 Our God is absolutely AMAZING! This is the thermometer from the Blessings A Hundred Fold site! Sweet Elizabeth is coming home to her forever family. WOW. Just over a year ago her family started this journey. Although I dreamed that the thermometer would someday shoot upward into RED all the way to the TOP, never did I imagine the road that would unfold in that journey ... or the pace at which the end would rise to! I am in AWE of God--He is ever faithful and always completes His good work which He has begun in us.

So, the day after my birthday, on August 7th, The Rippee family will be traveling in-country to begin the first official steps of Elizabeth's adoption process. How sweet it is! In God's own timing, having grown each of us who traveled with her family on this journey and in our own hearts toward HIM.
To God be the glory!

I also want to point out a BEAUTIFUL benefit for another adoptive family who are currently in-process to bring home a daughter into their family. Check out HERE Michele and Brad's COOL T's. Available in either PINK or BLACK--What a sweet way to speak your heart for God AND to help support adoption by helping this family! And the SWEETEST part is that they are ONLY 12 bucks a piece
How unbelievably cool.
Buy one for you, your hubby and the kids. (available in unisex classic style up to 2XL, and also ladies fitted to XL and a few children's sizes too!)
Just in time for back-to-school!
And ... can I just add that I am giddy about having a second PINK thing in my closet?!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THis makes me cry big old fat happy tears. I am thrilled for them but also, my friend thak you for following your beautiful heart in what the Lord was asking you to step into! It is a testimony to all who see it. Thank you for reminding me today that He is faithful to do what He says He will.
Love you!
Shannon

Football and Fried Rice said...

THAT is amazing. Seriously. I stand in awe this morning at how GREAT He really is!!!!!!!

Donna said...

YEAH!!!! I am SO very happy that the thermometer reached up to the tippy top with red!!!!

GOD truly is AWESOME!

Thank you so much for helping them, too!

Blessings,
Donnna

The Raudenbush Family said...

WOW! Amazing! So amazing!

And, I'm pretty excited about Michele's tees too. I know God will provide for them as he has for the Rippees!

The family

The family