Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ruffled Feathers Tea Party Dresses and Skirts!

Here are the dresses and skirts for the Ruffled Feathers New Day Tea Party (see post below)--
I've remedied the problem I was having with posting photos, yay!


New Day Ruffled Feathers Tea Party
Skirts and Dresses

2T/3T sizes

18-24mo sizes

2T size

4T-6T sizes

You Are My Sunshine--2T size

Sweet Treats--24 mo size


4T--Lilac Whisper 
(I have a beautiful pr. of purple leggings paired with this.)


If you'd like to donate to defray the cost of the fabric and the leggings you can do so at the Chip-In button on the side bar or email me for other options.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Learning Together at Home said...

You're right! Lilac Whisper is my favourite too. I'll take that one.
Thanks, Valerie.
Shelley

The family

The family