Friday, October 7, 2011

Knot Tops and Ruffle Pants--New Ruffled Feathers Items

Things tend to go in spurts around here ... I guess as school and practices get underway we slowly have found our routine again and the things on the "TO DO" list slowly are getting some attention. (It's that transition from Summer to Fall.) Well, this week has been a flood of progress. WHEW!

I've had two actual orders for things in the last month! ... and I hate that it's taken this long to get them finished and mailed. But OH! I'm so happy with the way they have turned out! YAY!

First up is the knot top (a shorter version of the knot dress) that is kick-y and cool all at once.
It's super-duper layer friendly for cooler weather and just as spicy if warmer temperatures are around to wear it alone! Talk about versatile.
And the knot tops look SO cute with the other new item I've been working on ... ruffle pants!
I keep wishing that these in my size would be cute ... but unfortunately I have my doubts ... ALTHOUGH ... I may secretly try them as some pajama pants for myself. That would be cute!! And I know I have some really cute monkey-flannel that is begging to be used! What a great idea.
With either the knot top (above) or with a regular knot dress or skirt ... I cannot wait to see some very sweet girls twirling in style very soon!
Remember to check out Ruffled Feathers Company or leave a comment/email me for some great Christmas prints as well as new fabrics that are super cute! They would be perfect for your Christmas Card photos :-)

8 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

You've got to stop posting pictures of the knot tops and ruffled pants...with 3 girls to shop for they are WAY too tempting! I ove all of your products, but this combo is my favorite yet! I may be adding to that order you're preparing for me in the Spring! :)

Lexilooo said...

I would totally wear ruffly pants as pajama pants...just saying... :)

Michele said...

Oh mercy. I am going to need that for my new BABY GIRL!

Jenn said...

So cute!! Love the fabric choices!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

My VERY favorite outfit so far!! The ruffle pants are KILLING me!

The Sanders Family said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for Chloe's ruffle pants Christmas ensemble!! LOVE that bird print!! *hehe...giddy*

Girly Girl Mommy said...

Yep... Hands down my favorite so far!
(An it's a hard pick because all your creations are TDF!

TanyaLea said...

Okay, I am completely LOVING these designs. I'm not sure who the lucky recipients are, but I sure hope they send photos, as I'd LOVE to see them on some sweet little girlies. AMAZING Valerie ~ these are also my favorite outfits so far!! Keep up the great *creative* work! :)

OXO,
Tanya

The family

The family