Sunday, October 2, 2011

A One-Of-A-Kind Skirting: "Pink Tiptoe"

I had the perfect amount of fabric for this one-of-a-kind custom-ordered design.
"Sweet Tiptoes."
The grandma who ordered it for her great-granddaughter, Ava, simply asked for, "something sweet ... in pink I suppose."

If you can hear that sweet pitter-pat and cannot bare to go without a tiptoe of your own, I can keep my eye out for some more of this print. Just let me know.
I really, really like it too ... so it wouldn't take much to persuade me to have some more on hand.

Hot Pink, light pink, avocado on white dancing over 
a second layer of Hot Pink and Light Pink scrolling-trellis print. 
The edging is avocado and light-lavendar punctuated by colored skinny stripes 
in a rainbow of coordinating colors.

1 comment:

The family

The family