Friday, November 18, 2011

Celebrate the Day-The Scarlet Threads Way

Whew! I'm here. It's been a bit of a hiatus from blog world ... due to an ucky tummy.

mine.

In fact it's been THREE WEEKS of ucky tummy for me and I am SO GLAD to finally wake up feeling normal. (or closer to normal)
And although I don't have an explanation as to what I was battling (it went from my sinus to my eyes and made them red and swollen and puffy from one to the other for a week and then descended into my tummy for two more weeks of agony) I'm going to guess that it had to do with having 2 young-'uns in elementary school and one more young-'un potty training. Germ overload. And let me tell ya, I wash my hands so much my skin is cracking. (Which in itself is no doubt a problem for getting more germs in.) No one else has come down with it, which is weird, but such a blessing! But don't think I've totally been sitting on the couch. The Christmas tree is up, hocky practices and games have been attended, I've gotten a little tiny bit of sewing done, and the house is in an okay state. And I read a few blogs here and there to buoy my spirit. (sorry if I didn't leave any comments.)
Thank you God is all I can say for those miracles!

Anyway, on to better things. Did you see the NEW APRON at Scarlet Threads??!! There is a naming contest going on right now. You have until Thanksgiving to leave a suggestion with them on what you might name it. The winner gets a 50% off coupon for their Store! And I know exactly what I'm going to choose if I win! That beautiful new blue apron!!!
So hop on over to Scarlet Threads and celebrate the holiday season or me feeling better by leaving them a name suggestion!
I think you'll agree it's a BEAUTIFUL apron! And I happened to sneak a peek of it this summer at a secret little boutique I ran across online ... I think it must be their test market or something. I'm so happy to see it will be a part of the Scarlet Threads honor roll!
If you want to see my name suggestions, you'll have to check out the comments under the Scarlet Threads blog post on the Naming Contest. Oh yes, and while there, leave your own name suggestion(s)!

2 comments:

Lexilooo said...

Delicate Fortress is one of our biggest supporters!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Sorry you have been so sick and glad you are feeling better!!!

LOVE that apron!!

The family

The family