Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Little Hope for Your Day

Some days we all need a little hope.

Well, I woke up to just that this morning! Six weeks ago this little outfit started on its journey to the East ... I posted it here but since it was a Wordless Wednesday Post I wasn't exactly forth coming about the outfit's destination ... 

On that day her Forever Parents had not yet found Hope's paperwork but were Hopeful that God would provide it in His timing. And so He did (the very next day!) and they are now on their journey to Hope!

Sometimes I get a bug under my bonnet to make something in particular ... and this is an example of one of them. For whatever reason I knew this fabric combination in particular would mean so much to Hope's mom ... and I was intent on making it. Believe it or not this dress FLEW together in a matter of hours! It surprised even me! I started it at noon and finished it by hockey practice time at 3pm.
Only God whips things together like that.
I thought you'd want to enjoy the vision modeled. (And yes ... those ARE ladybugs on the shoulder straps!)

Sweetly, Simply, Hope.
(The Ruffle Pants will be great floor dusters!--heehee!)

But the dress? It is PERFECT on her!


Happy Birthday a few days weeks late Hope!

6 comments:

Lexilooo said...

CUTE!

Girly Girl Mommy said...

LOVE!!!!

(the dress, your heart, sweet Hope)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Gorgeous! And perfect for sweet Hope!!

Tara Anderson said...

You KNOW how much I love that outift...and it looks even better when it's on a cute little "model" like Hope!

WilxFamily said...

How beautiful! You can tell that outfit was just MADE for her. And, she matched too?! That's a double scoop blessing for sure!

You have such talent Valerie!

TanyaLea said...

Oh my stars!! ~ how ADORABLE!!!! Has Beth seen these photos of her little dolly yet?! Oh be still my heart! You, my friend, are SO talented... LOVE it! (and love you!!)

Hugs,
Tanya

The family

The family