Thursday, December 22, 2011

Feeling Better and Christmas is in Full Swing!

So glad to be moving on from that last post! 
I've started the round of 5 day medication and I am one day in and feel MARVELOUS
It's amazing how quickly I can forget how "normal" feels. But oh how good it is to be back and boy do I have a lot to get done in the next day!

In case you are curious, the five days of antibiotics needed to knock out this parasite ... the one that infects  so many UNTREATED people around the world is ... 

FIVE DOLLARS and some change.
Priceless.
How 'bout doing that for a commercial Visa!

Anyway ...
Things are abuzzin' around here tying up loose ends, wrapping things for under our tree and finishing up a few last sewing projects for other people's gifts under their tree too.
How many times can Nolan watch Thomas this morning (ack!) Poor guy! I'll be back to play someday ... really!

Here are the last 2 projects of 2011 from Ruffled Feathers. All are available in these and other beautiful fabrics. Just hop on over to RuffledFeathersCompany.blogspot.com and then email me your wishes!

A Ruffle Shirt=$28    Ruffle Pants=$26    Peasant Dress=$38

You may remember the Holiday outfit I made for a sweet local gal. 
Well, I had a chance to snap this photo of it being modeled when I subbed as a Sunday School teacher a few weeks ago. So very sweet!

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Chloe looks pretty stinkin cute!!!

Gretchen said...

Merry Christmas!

The Sanders Family said...

LOVE this picture of Sophie, Chloe and Nolan :) So sweet!! Merry Christmas!

The family

The family