Thursday, December 8, 2011

Recently Ruffled Ruffled Feathers-Updated with Prices

(Whoops! Sorry I forgot this the first time, I've added some prices in case you are curious.)
************************
In addition to the One-of-a-Kind items posted yesterday ... there is still time to order a skirt or dress before Christmas! 
Just email me and we can decide on the details. You can get more ideas at RuffledFeathersCompany.blogspot.com 
I also have two other Christmas skirts ready-to-go if you are looking for something Christmas-y RIGHT NOW! They can be there in your mailbox in days. One is a 3T/4T and has the cutest snowmen ... and the other has festive trees and is 13" in length (4T/5T).
Either skirt available for $24.00 each!


Just to get your creative thought flowing ... here's a peek at what's been coming together lately at Ruffled Feathers ...

Peasant Dress and Double Ruffle Ruffle Pants
(Peasant Dress=$40.00 and DOUBLE Ruffle Pants=$25.00)
This set is for a sweet girl from our church ... and I cannot wait to see Chloe wear them. In fact, it's my goal to dress ALL the girls in our church with Ruffled Feathers at some point. Wouldn't that be fun?! I've got a ways to go ... but it's a fun challenge.

Side-Split Skirts with matching Ruffle Shirt

(SideSplit Skirt=$26.00 and Ruffle Shirt=$18.00)

This set is for a sister and her soon-to-be-adopted sister! 
What a sweet thought to coordinate them! I cannot wait to see a photo of the two of them wearing these together!
Because the little sister is coming from an orphanage and her exact size isn't fully known ... I have this wonderful button-elastic hidden on the inside of the waistband that can be adjusted ON-THE-SPOT to just the right width. Yay! For anyone who has traveled and had clothes that ended up a bit big in the middle on their new little one, I'm sure you'll cheer with me!

Here are some detail shots:

 
  

But you don't have to have a sister to coordinate ... her mom also bought an identical outfit for her best friend too. I think that would be SO fun to match my best buddy.

If you have any ideas you would like sewn up in time for Christmas or Valentines Day or a birthday or just because, email me at   almquist at fmtcs dot com  (replace the at and dot with the symbols.)

1 comment:

Tara Anderson said...

I love the peasant dress and ruffled pants combo! I see you making a matching trio of those for me next year! :)

The family

The family