Friday, January 20, 2012

It's a Snow Day!

We've waited all year for this--a SNOW Day! 
(6+ Inches predicted throughout the day!)

I love snow ... I love my kids ...
However ... the two sometimes collide and ...
Snow Days usually have a few of those not so fun moments when somebody gets bored or mean or whatever. 
THANKFULLY, Nolan got this dandy Christmas present from his parents :-)
I will admit that it is kinda spendy when you figure in the $10 shipping on top of the $30 price.
But if your kids like Play Doh, it is SO worth it! It has so many fun tools that they'll love!
(And I love to play with it too quite honestly.)

The actual tool-box and tools are not PlayDoh branded, but are very nice, sturdy quality. And it comes with 4 tubs of actual Play Doh! The real deal.
And seeing my boys working together,

 Not Arguing, Not Wrestling, Not Whining 
(and believe me ... that is totally possible with this crew.)

Is Priceless!

And I got some yummy PlayDoh Pizzas and fries outta the deal too!

5 comments:

Lexilooo said...

Can I come over and play playdoh on the next snow day?!

Girly Girl Mommy said...

I love playdoh and am thrilled that as part of my preK teaching job I get to play a little with it everyday! The girlies have some containers of it out in the playroom today too. Do you ever make your own?

(Thanks for your email, too!!!!)

~Kelly

The Sanders Family said...

So fun! I love play-doh as well :) And I noticed this today at the game too, but wow...Brayden's hair is getting long!! He looks much better with long hair than Gabe though. hehe

TanyaLea said...

Khloe LOOOOOOOOOOVES Play-Doh days!! ...and those may be some of the best tools I have seen yet, so I'm thinking it was totally worth the splurge!

Happy Snow Days!! :) We finally got some of the white stuff on the ground yesterday... even the hubs worked from home! If it's gonna be cold, we might as well have snow, right!?!

Cute photos... your boys are growing up too fast!

oxo,
Tanya

Football and Fried Rice said...

This will be used a lot with our cold, snowy winters and our hot, hot summers!!!! I need to break out some playdough here!!

The family

The family