Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Nest: More Lovely Jewelry

Remember THIS post about the etsy site for The Nest?

Well, if you haven't checked in yet ... you're still in luck, because the selection is better than ever!
Don't miss out! I think many of the styles may be one of a kind??
Today I rustled by there ... and found ... 
my NEW fav.
(sigh) Isn't it lovely?
The blue beads match my eyes beautifully too ...
oh wait ... I don't have blue eyes, but if I did, this is the color blue I would choose.

Remember there is still time to shop before Valentine's Day for your sweetie or yourself or for some gifts ... AND don't forget to get your name in a little contest at:
Throwing Our Arms Open Wide for a chance at something a little lovely for yourself from The Nest!

So head on over and check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSparrowFund?ref=seller_info

No comments:

The family

The family