Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Go Fly a Kite

 I haven't flown a kite since I was a kid! And I bought this one several years ago, stuffed it in the closet and never seemed to find the right time to take it out. Until last week when Nolan found it. And you know what? It's a lot like riding a bike ... you just never forget how. What a fun time feeling the wind in our hands!
Love this shot (by total chance mind you ... me laying on the ground while shooting totally blind into the sun hoping to capture something.) Nolan's hand, my hand, the kite, the sun and even a passing jet!

_____________

**I haven't blogged in SOOOO long! I almost (gulp) feel like I might have forgotten how?!?
This post was made in May and never posted ... figured it was time! And hey, maybe like flying a kite ... blogging will come back to me? :-)

No comments:

The family

The family